Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage: Take Charge of Your Health by Taking Charge of Your Mouth
Now available in paperback or for download on Kindle.
Your mouth is a critical infrastructure to support sleep and supply oxygen to your heart, brain, and teeth. Holistic mouth is a simple concept and yet powerful practice coined and developed by Dr. Felix Liao. Not all mouths are created equal. A Holistic Mouth is a health builder, while an Impaired mouth is a health blocker.
This book shows you how to start your health makeover with a wider airway for better sleep from a holistic mouth — one that’s structurally fully developed to support whole body health through ABCDES: alignment, breathing, circulation, digestion, energy, and sleep.
An Impaired Mouth can still eat, drink, talk, and even smile, but its crowded teeth, narrow and misaligned jaws interfere with ABCDES and makes health troubles, such as snoring, sleep apnea, teeth grinding, aches and pains, adrenal exhaustion, chronic fatigue, and one dental problem after another.
Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage (6T3C) is a metaphor describing an Impaired Mouth offering a size 3 space for a normal size 6 tongue. It connects the dots between deficient jaws, pinched airway, and the related medical, dental, mood, and financial consequences. You will see credible scientific evidence, and real-life cases showing unexpected life-changing improvements in overall health from implementing Holistic Mouth Solutions.
Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage also suggests an effective and painless solution: redevelop a size 6 habitat for the tongue results in a wider airway which then leads to natural upgrades sleep, energy, and facial radiance. Better yet, Holistic Mouth redevelopment activates stem cells inside tooth sockets and the joints between the jaws and facial skeleton, so no medication, surgery, drilling, or injections are needed. Best of all, Holistic Mouth treatment takes place while you sleep, and regardless of age.
Impaired mouth structure is a much bigger player in total health and natural wellness much more than most patients and health professionals realize. All too often, an Impaired Mouth lurks undiagnosed behind chronic pain, illness, and fatigue that resist treatment. Is your mouth a health asset or a liability?
Book 2 Early Sirens: Snoring, Teeth Grinding, Aches and Pains, and Holistic Mouth Solutions:
Six-foot Tiger, Three-foot Cage is Book 1 in the Holistic Mouth Solutions™ book series connecting your mouth with your overall health like never before. Book 2 covers teeth grinding, links impaired mouth to America’s leading health troubles, and offers holistic mouth development as a solution for them. Topics covered include:
- Waking up tired and daytime sleepiness should not be dealt with coffee, energy drinks, and dark chocolates
- Snoring can be an early warning sign of health trouble ahead
- The mouth can be the root cause of many common medical, dental, mood symptoms
- The body is distressed when teeth show matching wear facets from grinding.
- An Impaired Mouth is a slow kill, while turning toward Holistic Mouth is a fast heal.
- Crowded teeth and flat upper lip in profile view can mean sleep and airway troubles.
- Teeth grinding can be a subconscious reaction to air obstruction during sleep
- One dental trouble after another can mean medical troubles, too.
- Airway evaluation is recommended before dental implants or root canal treatment to avoid costly failures.
- Health and wellness starts with airway and sleep, and so should health care.
- Age is not a factor to start Holistic Mouth Solutions for more oxygen and deeper sleep.