There are upsides and downsides to being a general dentist. Ask yourself:
- Do you enjoy patients’ reactions when you pick up your high-speed hand-piece and syringe?
- Did you become a dentist so dental insurance can hold you back with its “annual maximums”?
- Do your head, neck, shoulders, back, and mind feel good at the end of your work day?
- Do you like bending over patients, coping with unruly tongue, and/or limited jaw opening?
- Do you look forward to 10, 20, or 30 more years of the same?
If you answer No to the most or all the above, ask yourself this next set of questions:
- Do you enjoy seeing patients get well and stay well from what you do for them?
- Would you like getting well-paid and well-liked for your knowledge base and clinical strategy?
- Are you concerned with aging risks like heart attack, stroke, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, etc?
- Would you like to be well-versed enough to be in control of your own health and wellbeing?
If you answer Yes to most or all of the above, take this quick self-survey to find out if becoming a mouth doctor can be more satisfying for you:
- I puzzle over why some patients keep having one dental trouble after another: Y/N
- I have been frustrated by persisting dental sensitivities in some cases, including after root canal therapy: Y/N
- I have patients whose poor sleep, bad diet, or emotional distress are undermining the success of my dental care :Y/N
- I am challenged by patients with big, powerful tongues and a limited mouth space: Y/N
- I don’t yet offer services that simultaneously resolve snoring, TMJ, jaw pain, and dental sensitivity at a root cause level: Y/N
- Teeth grinding has undermined the success of some of my implant, cosmetic, and reconstructive cases: Y/N
- More and more of my patients have fewer dental problems for me to fix: Y/N
- I would like to offer income-producing services to upgrade my patients’ oral-health within the scope of my dental license: Y/N
- I need to know more than I currently do about oral contributions to systemic symptoms, and vice versa: Y/N
The more times you answered Yes to the above questions, the more likely that becoming a Holistic MouthDoctor™ is what you’ve been looking for without knowing. A new era of Oral-Systemic health is upon us, and it’s high time for dentists like you to vastly expand your practice by becoming a true mouth doctor. Holistic Mouth Solutions™ is ready to help you succeed.
You can start your journey to becoming an integrative Holistic MouthDoctor™ at no cost right now by clicking the Holistic Mouth Professional™ Starter Kit button below.
Yes! Give me free access to your Holistic Mouth Doctor™ Starter Kit
Not yet sure if becoming a Holistic MouthDoctor™ is right for you?